One of the things I really enjoy about my job is the need to problem solve often. Things come up and I often have to think on my feet.
It keeps things interesting- today has definitely been one of those days where things have not gone as planned!
Hows your day going?
I hope you woke up happy.
I hope you’re having a good hair day.
I hope you get good news today or your favorite song plays on the radio.
Here’s my gratitude for the day so far:
- Healthy eating– so far I had a delicious banana berry with ginger and hemp protein powder smoothie and a banana sandwich
- A job where I can also blog- it’s the little things.
- A weekend well spent- shopping and lunch with my mom and sister and time spent outside in the garden and the beautiful weather. [working on those spring goals!]
- Perseverance-a prospect I thought I had may not have worked out. But that doesn’t mean I am giving up on it.
- Goals-Imagine how boring it would get spending every Monday doing the same exact thing and not working towards anything new or better?
You know what also helps? Coffee.
I recently found the artist Megan Hess– take a look at how amazing she is…
This one’s perfect for a rainy day like this…